As add-ons are programs downloaded from the internet, they are potentially malicious. You should only download add-ons you trust.
- 2.1.22-2.1.25 (Updated 2021-12-03)
- 2.1.26-2.1.40 (Updated 2021-12-03)
- 2.1.41-2.1.44 (Updated 2021-11-22)
- 2.1.45-2.1.49 (Updated 2021-11-22)
- 2.1.50+ (Updated 2022-01-26)
To download this add-on, please copy and paste the following code into Anki 2.1:
If you were linked to this page from the internet, please open Anki on your computer, go to the Tools menu and then Add-ons>Browse & Install to paste in the code.
All Anki 2.1.x Add-Ons Contact Author
Typing tags and deck names and whatever by hand is no fun, let me tell you that!
can I limit the search to 2 fields? like Text and Extra, I know how to search in one field but I don't know how to search in 2 fields
Text:*searchterm* OR Extra:*Searchterm*
(Text:*searchterm* OR Extra:*searchterm*) rated:10
EDIT: now supported
Must have add-on
edit: I'm amazed by how good it has become! It makes Anki so much better. I love the extended Search Dialog.
edit: It has gotten even more features since I upgraded Anki from 2.1.22 to 2.1.35. I appreciate your work.
EDIT: yes, that is a nice solution! thank you
EDIT2: really good addon! I use this all the time
No, not at the moment. The add-on was not designed for this so this would require multiple changes and some testing.
If you only need this add-on in the browser: You could disable the dialog for typed searches and when you want the dialog use shortcuts?
Update (2020-03-06) – two further notes for people on macOS:
* In my case, the panel was always in Nightmode, which I never use. Should that happen to you, too, then open the file `fuzzy_panel.py` and comment out or delete lines 115 to 174.
* Shortcuts such as `Ctrl+H, C` evidently do not work on macOS, so replace them with (e.g.) `Ctrl+5, C` (i.e. `⌘5, C`).
Again, many thanks.
Excellent. Very many thanks for this (and for all your other addons).
The panel’s size occupied too much space on my MacBook, so I replaced line 101 of `fuzzy_panel.py`by the following two lines:
The latest version should work better with Anki's built-in night-mode. The code for setMinimumWidth was removed - instead the add-on now remembers your last window dimensions.
Could you update your review?
Now, on to the review! Thank you so much for making this add-on - when doing anki, any add-on that can save you a few minutes/seconds is absolutely worth it. This add-on allows me to search for tags within SECONDS and selectively unsuspend/suspend cards as I need.
Forgive me, I am having difficulty figuring out how to ask a question/report the problem on the forum. I will change my rating whenever I am able to get a response!
1) For some reason the dialog box that comes up whenever I input "tag:" or use the CTRL+H shortcut, is black/dark gray and virtually unreadable. I have the nightmode addon and have disabled the following:
-enable in dialogs.
My browser window is in normal colors, yet it is just the dialog box that pops up when I use this add-on that is black/dark gray. Furthermore, the text that I type in is black so I have no idea what I am typing.