Extended Tag Add/Edit Dialog
As add-ons are programs downloaded from the internet, they are potentially malicious. You should only download add-ons you trust.
- 2.1.10-2.1.19 (updated 2020-04-27)
- 2.1.20-2.1.26+ (updated 2020-06-30)
To download this add-on, please copy and paste the following code into Anki 2.1:
If you were linked to this page from the internet, please open Anki on your computer, go to the Tools menu and then Add-ons>Browse & Install to paste in the code.
All Anki 2.1.x Add-Ons Contact Author
Must have add-on
Thank you very much.
The same caveat applicable to bettertags goes for tagedit_subtag_completer
BTW in a few days Glutanimate will have released a new version of bettertags on ankiweb
Bettertags is not on ankiweb now. Also, my version of bettertags isn't working anymore since I upgraded from Anki 2.1.22 to 2.1.35. Neither does tagedit_subtag_completer.
I changed disabled the shortcuts of AwesomeTTS because it conflicts with this add-on here. I don't use AwesomeTTS much and it's still accessible via the button.
None of the shortcuts work. When I'm in the browser I want to see which tags are on certain card(s) and I've tried all the shortcuts + changing them, nothing works. I'm using Anki on windows.
Please do not use reviews for bug reports or support requests. I don't get notified of your reviews, and properly troubleshooting an issue through them is nearly impossible (formatting is limited and I can't reply multiple times). If you find a bug (or have a problem) let me know in the official forum at
https://forums.ankiweb.net/t/extended-tag-add-edit-dialog-official-thread/553 or at https://github.com/ijgnd/anki__extended_tag_edit_add_dialog/issues
You don't post enough info. If you want help answer the following questions in the anki forum or github:
1. After changing an add-on config restart Anki to make sure the new config is loaded. For some add-ons just closing the add window or browser is enough but unless you check the source code yourself you never know. Does restarting Anki after adjusting the config make your custom shortcuts work?
2. You know how to use the two part shortcuts like "Ctrl+t,a" in general? if not check out this video https://youtu.be/PlcsNIsYc7k?t=308
3. If you are not on Anki 2.1.35 update and try again. I ask for this because I only care about the Anki version I use and the latest one. Does this fix the problem?
4. The most common source of problems in Anki are add-ons and if you have many add-ons add-on conflicts. Disable all other add-ons so that just my "Extended Tag ..." is active, restart Anki and try again. Does this fix the problem?
5. Do your other shortcuts work in the browser?
6. Since when do you have this problem: Did it occur recently or did you always have it? If it's the former: Did something change recently?
When you run into problems you should always think of: https://faqs.ankiweb.net/when-problems-occur.html