As add-ons are programs downloaded from the internet, they are potentially malicious. You should only download add-ons you trust.
- 2.1.1-2.1.40 (updated 2021-02-24)
- 2.1.41-2.1.47+ (updated 2021-09-10)
To download this add-on, please copy and paste the following code into Anki 2.1:
If you were linked to this page from the internet, please open Anki on your computer, go to the Tools menu and then Add-ons>Browse & Install to paste in the code.
All Anki 2.1.x Add-Ons Contact Author
UPDATE(2021 Sep 10): Fixed in the latest update!
Thank you for this
I have a lot of snips from pdfs of my textbooks. I would love the ability to quickly highlight some texts as I review cards. However, in order to highlight, I have to create a shape, change color, change opacity, etc so it takes a lot of extra time just for 1-2 highlights
Must have add-on
1. It'd be nice if it remembers the previous settings (i.e. remember that I've changed the rectangle fill to transparent) instead of having to change every time.
2. Could you add an 'area highlight' tool?
3. A dedicated 'arrow' tool would be better than the shape library since the arrow shape tool looks ugly when stretched
(I am having trouble using the "arrow" function. Also, I think it would be useful if you could edit the parameters on the right by typing e.g. after a double click and, while using the lens, if you could zoom-in with left-click and zoom-out with right click)
Thank you for your extremely useful contributions!