More Overview Stats 20.01MB. Updated 2014-10-25. Only supports Anki 2.0.x.
As add-ons are programs downloaded from the internet, they are potentially malicious. You should only download add-ons you trust.
To download this add-on, please copy and paste the following code into the desktop program:
If you were linked to this page from the internet, please open Anki on your computer, go to the Tools menu and then Add-ons>Browse & Install to paste in the code.
Other Anki 2.0.x Add-Ons Ask a Question
1. In the Anki 2.1 add-on folder (Anki/addons21), create a folder
- I named mine "More Overview Stats 2" as this folder name is the name Anki's 2.1 add-on manager will recognize
- Note this means the new folder has a path like "Anki/addons21/More Overview Stats 2"
2. In that newly created folder, copy and paste the "More_Overview_stats_2.py" file from this page
- You can grab it from the Anki 2.0 add-on folder (Anki/addon) if you have it installed
3. On lines 185 to 190 of "More_Overview_Stats_2.py", replace the division symbol "/" with "//" like so:
cards['mature'] = mature // int(correction_for_notes)
cards['young'] = young // int(correction_for_notes)
cards['unseen'] = unseen // int(correction_for_notes)
cards['suspended'] = suspended // int(correction_for_notes)
cards['total'] = total // int(correction_for_notes)
Without this, Python3 will NOT convert the division to an integer and will cause an error due to the resulting values being floats.
4. In the same folder that "More_Overview_Stats_2.py" is in, create a file and name it "__init__.py" to adhere to Anki 2.1 add-on management
5. In "__init__.py", type:
from . import More_Overview_stats_2.py
6. Save the file and restart Anki. You should have the stats in Anki 2.1 now and it should show up in the add-on manager!
I really like this add-on over the original since I like being able to see all the different statistics and it's very aesthetically pleasing. It's one of the add-ons that keeps me motivated to keep chugging through those reviews! Seeing the learned count go up and the unseen count go down is really satisfying. Hopefully this helps someone else who missed it in Anki 2.1.
"I tried to get in touch with the creator of the add-on but my email would not go through. I was wondering, does anyone know how to change that blue colour for "new" because it's hard for me to read. Thank you in advance!"
Assuming you know the basics of modifying add-ons, you just need to change the colour code on line 265 to code of whatever colour you want.
(i.e. this part)
I tried to get in touch with the creator of the add-on but my email would not go through. I was wondering, does anyone know how to change that blue colour for "new" because it's hard for me to read. Thank you in advance!
The ability to see mature cards in the overview is of extreme importance to me! Thank you very much!
With the original this plugin is based on, the statistics are not shown once you finished the deck. This plugin fixes that too.
I've been using the original More Overview Stats for some time but always thought the display was a bit ugly-looking. This looks better than the stock version while providing even more stats.
Works nice on Linux Ubuntu 12.04. Should really be standard as in ankidroid. Thank you!
This is god-tier.