This item is large, and may take some time to
Anki- xiě hànzì (写汉字）HSK 3.0
Learn, read, write and practice Mandarin by drawing strokes in Anki Desktop, AnkiDroid and AnkiMobile with audio of HSK1 to HSK9 characters for HSK 3.0 list.
Visit Simple 中文 for more.
To generate own word list view,
- Night mode
- Change size of characters
- Change drawing stroke width
- HSK1 - HSK9 audio included in the decks
- Practice simplified as well as traditional characters
- Show or hide Simplified, Traditional characters, Pinyin or Meaning
- View meaning by opening https://www.pleco.com/ on phone.
- View character details using https://hanzicraft.com/
- View mnemonics of characters using http://rtega.be/chmn/
- Draw characters to learn Mandarin with Simplified, Traditional, Pinyin and Meaning
- Indicator at bottom for showing if character loaded or not (```green - loaded, red - not loaded or some error```)
- Added HSK 7- HSK 9 decks
- Corrected meaning for many characters manually
Sample (from 10943 notes)
Cards are customizable!
When this deck is imported into the desktop program, cards will appear
the deck author has made them. If you'd like to customize what appears
the front and back of a card, you can do so by clicking the Edit
then clicking the Cards button.
qián yǎng hoù hé
to sway to and fro, to rock back and forth
strong, firm, staunch
After the file is downloaded, double-click on it to open it in
At this time, it is not possible to add shared decks directly to
AnkiWeb account - they need to be added from the desktop then
Super useful to learn through strokes and a very thorough deck with many hsk words
Amazing work, thank you very much. I have been enjoying this deck for almost two weeks, even though there are some tones wrong or some missing definitions, the enjoyment every card brings me is priceless. I am a programmer and really apreciate the work you put on!
Shoutout to you. This deck is the most useful I've ever seen on here, comes with lots of hard-to-implement but useful features, and helps me accurately towards HSK. Thanks a lot!
Great resource for mandarin!
This deck is awesome to learn characters. Moreover it has words for new HSK test. Thank you very much!