Ross Biblical Hebrew (w/ audio)
This item is large, and may take some time to download.
Sample (from 454 notes)
|Back||man, humankind, Adam|
|Back||to be afraid, fear|
|Front||בּוֹשׁ or בּשׁ[non-mp3 audio]|
|Back||Qal to be ashamed, confounded; Hiphil to confound|
After the file is downloaded, double-click on it to open it in the desktop program.
At this time, it is not possible to add shared decks directly to your AnkiWeb account - they need to be added from the desktop then synchronized to AnkiWeb.
* audio of "qatan" (small) plays its plural 'qatanim'
* some accents missing (sidenote: I'm pretty sure this deck doesn't include accents: a reminder to always be checking your lexica! I noted strong's conncordance is missing accents, so when doing a rudimentary check, I recommend Brown-Driver-Briggs for free online).
> '.ê.ret͡s | 'mê.leḵ | 'bâ.jit | 'dê.rek | 'tâ.ḥat
* audio of "aḥ" (brother) plays the audio for father, 'av'
* audio of 'bâit (house) pronounces holem-yodh, [i] incorrectly (like i in "bit" or "inn") E: no, he just pronounces the diphthong as two monothongs
* hebrew text of "bātîm" (irregular pl. of house) has an extra diacritical mark on the bet, "בָּֽ", a meteg. It should only be the qamats, ָ
Stylistically, 'jəhvah' is pronounced as jews would 'adōnai'
This is a very helpful deck. There were a few times, however, where I lost marks on tests due to the fact there are just a few minor errors in some of the cards.