This item is large, and may take some time to download.
As add-ons are programs downloaded from the internet, they are potentially malicious. You should only download add-ons you trust.
- 2.1.35 (updated 2021-04-13)
To download this add-on, please copy and paste the following code into Anki 2.1:
If you were linked to this page from the internet, please open Anki on your computer, go to the Tools menu and then Add-ons>Browse & Install to paste in the code.
All Anki 2.1.x Add-Ons Contact Author
Migaku Development Cycles
Migaku develops add-ons in 6-month development cycles. For the duration of a development cycle, add-ons are designed for the latest stable version of Anki that was available at the beginning of that cycle. At the end of a development cycle, all Migaku add-ons are upgraded to the latest stable version of Anki. Please note that development of the new updated versions of the add-ons begins at the end of the current cycle, once all Add-ons have been updated the new cycle then begins.
Why Migaku uses a Development Cycle:
● By not needing to constantly update add-ons each time a new version of Anki is released, we’re better able to stay focused on new projects.
● When everyone is using the same version of Anki and the same version of the add-ons, bug fixing can proceed more efficiently.
● Because users only have to update their set-up once every 6 months, they can more easily stay focused on their studies.
● We surveyed our users and found that the vast majority approved of a 6-month development cycle.
Current Cycle Details:
Anki Version: 2.1.35
Download It Here: Windows 64bit - Windows 32bit - macOS 64bit - macOS 32bit - Linux
Start Date: Dec 16th, 2020
Development on New Add-on Versions Begins: Sep 16th, 2021
We have major plans that we feel will add the most value to our users and therefore this development cycle will be 9 months instead of 6. During this time we will continue to add new features and deliver bug fixes to add-ons. But we will not support newer version of Anki during this period (unless some major issue is affecting the vast majority of users at the current development cycle version).