This item is large, and may take some time to download.
As add-ons are programs downloaded from the internet, they are potentially malicious. You should only download add-ons you trust.
- 2.1.0 (Updated 2020-11-03)
To download this add-on, please copy and paste the following code into Anki 2.1:
If you were linked to this page from the internet, please open Anki on your computer, go to the Tools menu and then Add-ons>Browse & Install to paste in the code.
All Anki 2.1.x Add-Ons Contact Author
Hence another (hopefully) wiser feature proposal:
1. Add the option to check/uncheck the decks used for the analysis made by the addon (you can have some special decks which are suspended by intent - not only because you already know these words but if you unsuspend words as you start to learn them or for other reasons).
2. Add options to choose which actions to accomplish to the generated list:
- add all items as new cards to a specified deck;
- add new to a specified deck, unsuspend existing in analyzed decks (if suspended), tag all added (new and existing no matter their status is) with a predefined tag (like book's name or other material you're studying + chapters + pages etc or maybe some other scenarios);
- add only new, don't add existing (no matter their status: suspended/buried and so on);
- export the list to a .txt file to use outside Anki.
Great idea and smooth realisation, but I'd double that:
Works great. Thanks!
It seems to filter out words that are common though. I wish I would have more control over what words I can add. e.g. force all the words to be added."
It would be just the greatest if a user could set the threshold more transparently, like, say from 'novice' (get all words) to 'native speaker' (get only highest level complexity and rare words). Grades can be specified in approx. number of words already mastered: 500, 1500, ... (like in HSK) or something of the kind
I just wonder if the author is willing to make another Prestudy version for Japanese/Korean or even English, that would be amazing and I'm really looking for it
But it could be improved more! It would be awesome if the user could choose the list of vocabulary he already knows no matter whether or not the words he knows are follow a frequency list! so the addon wont display known words and meanwhile and it will display new words according to a frequency list that the user can edit or customize too.... thanks
It seems to filter out words that are common though. I wish I would have more control over what words I can add. e.g. force all the words to be added.