Incremental Reading v4.10.3
As add-ons are programs downloaded from the internet, they are potentially malicious. You should only download add-ons you trust.
To download this add-on, please copy and paste the following code into Anki 2.1:
If you were linked to this page from the internet, please open Anki on your computer, go to the Tools menu and then Add-ons>Browse & Install to paste in the code.
This add-on previously supported Anki 2.0. You can download the last version supporting 2.0 here. As Anki 2.0 has been discontinued, no support is available for this version.
All Anki 2.1.x Add-Ons
Anki 2.1.23 (de9543ff) Python 3.8.0 Qt 5.13.1 PyQt 5.14.1
Platform: Mac 10.15.4
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=1
Add-ons, last update check: 2020-04-11 16:22:15
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "aqt/webview.py", line 446, in handler
File "aqt/editor.py", line 444, in <lambda>
File "aqt/addcards.py", line 239, in afterSave
File "aqt/editor.py", line 471, in fieldsAreBlank
IndexError: list index out of range
Hyperlinks from imported pages are not working for me. They automatically try to open as penguin.linux.test/wiki/websitename which throws an error (err_connection_refused) for my browser (chrome). I tried to troubleshoot with chrome and such but did not work. Is there a way to change how these hyperlinks open? Using a chromebook with anki on debian.
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\935264945\view.py", line 117, in saveScroll
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\935264945\util.py", line 35, in viewingIrText
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\935264945\util.py", line 29, in isIrCard
card.model()['name'] == mw.readingManager.settings['modelName']
<class 'AttributeError'>: 'ReadingManager' object has no attribute 'settings'
It doesn't import text only title and source. This plugin needs an update.
I am using Incremental Readion v4.10.3, Anki 2.1.20 on Linux Mint. This seems to be an issue with the new version. I hope the dev updates it to fix this add-on for anki 2.1.20.
Had some further issues but they turned out to be with the website that I was trying to use and not the plugin itself!
I ended up writing something with a bit of a different strategy:
It is an external reader but syncs with Anki and supports 'pagemarks' which is a different type of Incremental Reading.
It's Open Source and supports flashcards and syncs with Anki.
Would love you guys to take a look and we're VERY open to feedback!